Monday, April 30, 2007

An update

So, tomorrow the rest of my money is due for my trip.

Thankfully, to all my supporters who gave above and beyond what they needed to, my portion of the trip is only costing me $1400. However, I'm still accepting donations because there are still things to pay for like shots and visas and the such.

If you would like to give, I'm accepting checks at this time. Please email me if you are interested in giving.

Many thanks go out to those of you who gave and to those who prayerfully bathed me these last couple of weeks. They were felt in more ways than you know.

I'll continue to update this blog between now and my trip, with pictures when I get back.

66 days till I leave...I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meghan,

My name is Jared Mackey, one of the pastors at The Next Level Church.

We found your post today while working on the enteraction: africa website. We noticed that you had a post about enteraction: Africa and wanted to know if you were able to attend.

We are hoping to use enteractionafrica.org to continue the dialogue on those serving in Africa.

I would enjoy finding out more about you and the work you are doing in Kenya. My email is jmackey@tnl.org.

Grace and peace.

Jared